Hello My Name Is...
Ms. Emily Cook
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year! I am new to University Academy and I hope you are as thrilled as I am to be joining the Gryphon community. I am originally from Wichita, Kansas where I attended Wichita State University, but I am loving my new home here in Kansas City. I am blessed with a beautiful 10 month old baby girl. I enjoy spending time with my family, all things sports, and being outdoors. I value teamwork and family and I will strive to build these same values in my classroom. I truly believe that all children can and will learn. I'm excited to be a partner with you in your child's education. Let's have a great year!
Ms. Cook's Classroom Rules:
1. I will follow directions.
2. I will raise my hand to speak.
3. I will be a respectful listener.
4. I will using walking feet to keep myself and others safe.
5. I will use helping hands.
6. I will use kind words and be a good teammate.
Our meeting/group work rules we focus on are:
1. Zip It.
2. No Hurts.
3. Stick Together.
4. Give 'em Props.