We work hard to keep our community informed and involved.
The following are a few examples of how our UA community is kept up-to-date on school programs and activities:
- Provides district information to individuals and community organizations.
- Maintains the web site to reflect the most recent news and events.
- Provides information on weather-related school closings and delays.
- Creates various publications to inform both the UA community and the general public including:
- District Student/Parent Handbook – which includes complete district information.
- District Calendar – a school-year review of all programs and activities in grades K-12.
- Annual Report – published each year, the annual report highlights the previous year’s
accomplishments and provides a snap-shot of UA’s progress.
- Building Newsletters – these are published by each individual school/academy level.
- Works hard to keep the local media updated and aware of University Academy events.
- Oversees the “Connect-Ed” voicemail system that provides timely news and information to parents and staff.
Click below to view this year's quarterly newsletters as they are posted: